David Pacheco, Esq.
David Pacheco, Esq., has been handling the claims of injured workers in Florida and the rest of the world, during the past 15 years.
During this time, Mr. Pacheco has handled claims under the Defense Base Act, the Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Florida Workers’ Compensation laws.
Mr. Pacheco has represented injured workers at more than 800 depositions, and more than 800 mediations.
With experience, Mr. Pacheco uncovered his gift of finding a diamond in the rough when it comes to mediation. He has become extremely successful in the mediation art, often obtaining results that far surpass his clients’ expectations.
Mr. Pacheco began with the Law Firm of Gillis & Mermell, P.A., directly out of law school. In 2004, after seven years of devotion and dedication representing injured workers, he became its rightful partner. Since then, the Law Firm of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. bears his name proudly.
- 2018 Avvo Client Choice Award in recognition of Client Satisfaction.
- 2018 American Institute of Legal Counsel recognition as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in the State of Florida for work related injury cases.
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1997.
- Assisted as a mediator in over 200 Broward county restitution cases from 1995-1997.
- 2008 Workers’ Compensation Convention Longshore/DBA Case Handling.
- Frequent Featured Speaker as an expert in Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Florida International University, 1994.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Florida International University, 1994.
- Juris Doctorate, Nova Southeastern University Law School, 1997.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
We are experienced attorneys with a proven track record of obtaining exceptional results for clients since 1996.
Call Now: 1-833-595-3350
Our Law Firm at a Glance
The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A., fighting for injured workers under since 1996