Mason R. Mermell, Esq.
Mason Mermell has worked for The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. since 2010, and as an associate attorney since 2017. Mr. Mermell has also worked on the defense side of the DBA/Longshore claims as a law clerk for a very well-known New York defense firm in the summer of 2015.
Mr. Mermell always puts his client's rights first and foremost in everything he does. He has established strong relationships with opposing counsels, claims examiners, mediators, and doctors. Through these strong ties, Mr. Mermell has developed an efficient and productive ability to manage his Defense Base Act and Longshore Act cases.
Mr. Mermell has worked with interpreters from around the world in assisting clients that do not speak English.
- Attendance at Loyola Longshore/DBA Seminar for the past three years
- Attendance at DBA/Longshore Seminar at Florida Workers’ Compensation Convention for past three years
- Arranged and attended Mass Mediations with prominent defense firms throughout the U.S.
- Member Workers/ Injury Law Group (WILG)
- University of Indiana Bloomington B.S. in Public Affairs, 2014
- University of Miami, School of Law J.D. 2017
- Admitted to the Florida Bar and to practice before all courts in the state of Florida
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
We are experienced attorneys with a proven track record of obtaining exceptional results for clients since 1996.
Call Now: 1-833-595-3350
Our Law Firm at a Glance
The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A., fighting for injured workers under since 1996