Rebecca F. Stillman, Esq.Senior Associate Attorney
Ms. Stillman handles her own case load and is being closely supervised by Mr. Mermell and Mr. Pacheco, who have over 42 years of combined experience in handling Defense Base Act and Longshore cases.
Ms. Stillman has quickly accelerated her learning curve and is already proficient at new client intakes, depositions, informal conferences, settlement evaluations, demands, mediations, settlement procedures and general handling of all aspects of a DBA and Longshore case up to trial.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Double Major in History and Political Science, Syracuse University, 2009
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honors Society, Syracuse University
- Phi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honors Society, Syracuse University
- Goalie, Syracuse University Club Lacrosse Team
- Juris Doctor, Florida Coastal School of Law, 2012
- Dean’s Scholar, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Pro Bono High Honors, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Book Award, Lawyering Process I
- Admitted to practice in Florida and Connecticut
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- 2018 American Institute of Legal Counsel recognition as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in the State of Florida for work related injury cases.
She was consistent all the way through. If she said she was going to call, she always did. She prepared me for each scenario with the good and the bad. I appreciated being prepared for every aspect of the case.
My result exceeded my expectation well beyond what I expected.
When I refer her to other clients, it is only because she has proven to me her competence in dealing with these difficult and complicated cases called Defense Base Act cases, helping injured contractors for overseas injuries in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You Deserve Exceptional Representation
Get a FREE Consultation on Your Defense Base Act Case
We are experienced attorneys with a proven track record of obtaining exceptional results for DBA clients for over 22 years.
We devote ourselves to each client with energy and passion. Let us put our years of experience, training, education and knowledge to work for you today.
Call us now 305-595-3350!
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
Copyright © 2010 by The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. Handling All Work Related Injuries. All rights Reserved.